This comprehensive 8-hour course has been adapted for the
construction industry. Not only will you learn how to provide first aid and CPR
in emergencies, but also the skills and techniques you practice will help you:
- Stay calm in emergencies.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a heart attack.
- Help someone who is choking.
- Do the work of an unconscious person's heart and lungs
until medical help arrives.
- Keep an injured person safe from further injury and as
comfortable as possible until medical care can arrive.
Your family, friends, and fellow workers will feel safe
when they know that you have been trained in First Aid/CPR. Upon successful
completion of this course, you will receive a First Aid/CPR card which is good
for two years.
By taking this course you show your commitment to know what
to do in an emergency. When you learn the information and skills presented in
this course, you will be able to put your caring and concern for others into
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
$75.00 per person - CCA & AGC/C Members
$110.00 per person - Non CCA & AGC/C Members