Project Nominations Due January 18, 2019
CCA will once again celebrate the great work of our
contracting community through our annual “CCA H2O” Project Awards program.
These awards recognize excellence in the field of
construction project management for water related projects. The nomination
categories include the following:
Two projects will be recognized in each category:
Projects over $5 million and projects under $5 million.
- Plant / Pump Stations (Raw Water / Drinking Water)
- Plant / Pump Stations (Wastewater)
- Pipe - Open Trench (Raw Water / Drinking Water)
- Pipe - Open Trench (Wastewater / Stormwater)
- Pipe - Trenchless / Rehab / Slip-lining
- Pipe - Subdivision / Private Development Wet
- Water Tank
- Dam / Reservoir
- Waterway / Wetland Restoration / Preservation
- Urban Drainage / Flood Mitigation
Eligible projects are reviewed by a panel of
judges, who will assess projects based on the same criteria that is used by ENR. Eligible
projects need to be substantially completed between November 1, 2017 and November 1, 2018. The deadline for nominations is January 18th. Winning projects will be
notified by February 15, and will be recognized at an awards luncheon and
ceremony on Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
To nominate one or more of your projects, please click
here . Please note that you can save draft versions of your application by
clicking on the save button in the bottom left-hand corner of the
application. If you have general questions about the awards program or process,
please contact Jim Moody at email@example.com or
303/290-6611 x15. If you have technical questions about completing the awards
application, please contact Jordan Trainor at firstname.lastname@example.org.